Soapbox is currently looking for a project manager who is able to manage a new project in Germany in an autonomous way: the RWTH Aachen Contest. This Contest has been developed in cooperation with the RWTH University in Aachen. After the TU/e Contest and the UT-Challenge, the RWTH Aachen Contest will be our third technical innovation competition. The RWTH Aachen Contest is a technical innovation competition for enterprising students, which has been organised in cooperation with the RWTH University in Aachen.
During the Contest, students will have the unique opportunity to develop their idea, school project, prototype or business plan in co-creation with top technology companies. In your function of project manager you will be responsible for the successful coordination and implementation of the RWTH Aachen Contest, amongst other things. Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the different project elements;
- Organising and planning the entire RWTH Aachen Contest;
- Managing the members of the project team;
- Have a leading role in operational sales activities;
- Contact management and liaison with current clients and partners;
- Approaching potential clients and partners;
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies;
Monitoring the budget and other administrative tasks.
Young people are facing difficult choices, huge amounts of information and continuous online stimuli every day. As the elder brother of Generation Z, we link this group to organisations and companies that fully support the development of talent. In this way we contribute our bit towards a promising and bright future.
We inspire young people through education, entertainment, culture and career opportunities. How do we achieve this? Well, it’s quite simple: we listen and learn, we analyse results and develop concepts. We do all this for the purpose of the promotion and the development of catch-all marketing campaigns.
- You have a higher education or academic degree, as well as a commercial background;
- You are proactive and goal-oriented;
- You have good commercial and organisational skills;
- You speak and write German fluently;
- You speak and write English fluently;
Good spoken and written communication skills in Dutch are being considered an asset.
What do we offer?
- A nice working environment in Aachen and Maastricht;
- Possibilities for self-fulfilment and developing organisational skills;
- You will be part of a young, close and ambitious team;
- A competitive salary.
The project manager will be based in Aachen and Maastricht. Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before … . Please contact Rik Hillen on +31 (0)6 3987 8863 if you want to find out more about the position or the vacancy.